Involvesoft makes it easy to find events based on your interests. View the options below to find an event and sign up.
Please note that Google Chrome is the recommended browser for the platform and that access on any other internet browser may cause a loss in functionality, including event search.
1) Volunteer Events Recommended For You
If you set your interests and event preferences in the My Profile section, the platform can recommend events for a personalized volunteer experience.
- Set your preferences in My Account under the My Profile tab
- Return to the Home page to view volunteer events recommended for you
- Hover over an event tile and select the event to learn more
2) Search for Volunteer Events from the Home Page
Use the search bar to filter volunteer events based on your interests and availability. Note: your event preferences will be the default option when searching for events. Deselect any options to remove filters or click Clear Filters to reset filters.
- On Home, scroll down to the search bar
- Utilize the following filters to filter your events (all fields are optional)
- Keywords: Enter event ID number or keywords such as activity name, type, etc.
- Location: This will auto-correct to the general location/area you input
- Distance: In miles/kilometers from that location
- From / To: Select a date range
- Availability: Select the day of the week and/or timeframe
- Duration: Select from less than 2 hours, 2-4 hours, or 4+ hours
- Community: Select events within a specific volunteer community at Verizon
- Event type: Select in-person and/or virtual events. Kindly note that virtual events do not have a physical location to tie the event to and that searching by location will not filter the virtual events options.
- Causes: Select any related causes
- Past Events: Select the checkbox if you would like to search for past events
- Click Search to load results
- Click into an event to learn more and sign up!