If you are an event coordinator, you can send emails to let volunteers know of any last-minute changes to the event.
- Go to the event of interest
- Click on Send email button above the Click here to sign up button
- Select from various filters to reach out to a specific volunteer group:
- Select shift: Choose All to reach out to all shifts or choose a single shift
- Send email to: Choose All to reach out to all groups or choose from the RSVPed, Waitlisted, or Awaiting list of volunteers
- Optional filters: Reach out to certain departments, locations, or job titles
- Draft your Subject Line and Message.
- Click Send when complete
- Note: The email is sent from a "no-reply" email address so be sure to include contact information in your message if you would like the volunteers to reach out to you.