Admin/Co-Admin(s)/Coordinator(s) can edit any upcoming or present events within their Volunteer Community.
For more information on how to create, or delete an event, please review these articles:
- How to Create an Ongoing Event
- How to Create a Shift-Based Event
- How to Delete a Shift
- How to Delete an Event
How to Edit an Event
- Navigate to the Volunteer Communities tab
- Click on the desired community
- Click on the Events tab in the top banner
- Click into the event of interest
- Click on Settings (for Community Coordinators, and Nonprofit Coordinators) or Admin Menu (for Admin/Co-Admins) within the event menu bar below the sign up button.
- Click Edit Event Details
- Edit the event within the event creation process
- On Step 4. Shifts and Users, click Update Event when complete
- RSVPed volunteers will be notified that the event has been updated
Kindly note that coordinators cannot edit past events, only present and upcoming events.