As a Co-Admin/Community Coordinator/Nonprofit Partner, you may need to end your Ongoing event earlier than expected.
Follow the steps below to end an event early:
- Open the event page.
- Click Settings on the navigation bar.
- Click Edit Event Details on the navigations bar.
- Click 4. Shifts and users
- Under Add event end date change the end date of the event to the new end date.
- If there are any users that are signed up beyond the new end date you will see this pop-up at the top of the screen letting you know how many spots will be unRSVPed when you change the date and you will need to click Ok to continue.
- If there are no users signed up beyond the new end date, you will not see this pop-up.
- Once the new end date is set, click Update Event in the bottom right corner of the page to save your changes.
- Now your new event end date has been set. If any users were unRSVPed from their spots they will receive an email notifying that they have been unRSVPed from that particular spot due to a change in the event end date.