Administrators, Coordinators, and Users can track and manage their non-profit donations made through the platform.
Please note that the Donations configuration setting must be turned on by an Administrator in order for Users to add their donations.
1. Click on the Donations tab on the left-hand navigation menu
2. Click on Add your donation
3. Fill in the required fields: donation amount and donation date. If you are requesting a donation match from your company, please check the box. Kindly note that the donation match configuration setting must be turned on by your Administrator.
If you are a financial services client, please mark if the donation qualifies for CITC or CRA. The CRA questions will populate when the CRA box is checked.
4. Click on the Next: Organization button
5. Type in the non-profit organization associated with the donation.
If the organization is on the system, it will start to auto-suggest the name of the organization. Please click on the organization's name.
Kindly note that the existing information for the nonprofit organization is not editable. If you requested a donation match, the organization's name, organization point of contact, tax ID, and receipts and corresponding forms fields are required.
If the organization is not the platform, you will be prompted to fill in various details for the organization such as
- Organization Name
- Organization's Point of Contact
- Phone Number
- Tax ID
Kindly note that the configuration setting for users adding nonprofit organizations must be turned on for Users to do this. If you cannot add an organization, please reach out to your Administrator to help you get the nonprofit added.
6. Click Add your Donation.
7. To verify that the donation was added, navigate to the Donations tab where all submitted Donations are listed. If you requested a donation match, you will see your donation with a status.
You will also receive an email confirming the donation match receipt. Once accepted, you will receive a notification and an email.