This article highlights how to register for Clap-In and confirm your status after signing up.
How to RSVP to an event
- Log into https://verizon.involvesoft.com/corporate/event-volunteer.php either by clicking this link or the link in the communication. Note: New users will be directed to register an account through Single Sign-On
- Go to the Events page and scroll through to find the Verizon Innovative Learning Clap-In opportunities and location you would like to learn more about - click anywhere on the information
- When you find an opportunity you want to RSVP to, click on the Click here to sign up button
- You will see a popup appear with the shifts available for the opportunity. It also states how many spots are available for any of the shifts and if any of the spots are on a waitlist by asking you to Join waiting list.
- You can select one or more shifts that you want to go to, then click Confirm
- You will need to read and check the Terms and Conditions to proceed with your registration. Click on the I agree box and click RSVP
- You will get a message on the screen that confirms your RSVP there are spots left for the shift. You will also receive an RSVP email. Else, you will get waitlisted and will get a waitlist confirmation email. You can use the next screen to add the event to your calendar so that you don't forget! Then you can click on Done to return to the event information.
How to check your status
- Once you have RSVP'ed to an event, you can go on the event screen and click on the Volunteers Tab. You will see RSVPed, Invited, Waitlisted, Awaiting. On the first tab (RSVPed), if you see your name and the shift underneath, you know you are confirmed for that shift of the opportunity.
- If you click on Waitlisted tab and you see your name and the shift underneath, you know you have been put in the waitlist for that shift. if someone drops out, you will automatically be placed in the RSVP list and sent an alert email as well.
How to cancel your registration
- If you need to cancel your registration, go to the event and click on Update sign up
- Un-select your shift and click Confirm to remove yourself from the list