As a system admin, you can easily configure the points to meet your company's needs. Make it fun to get involved and provide your users with incentives big or small!
- Head over to the Settings page --> Configuration Settings
- Scroll down to Points Management and turn it on
- At the top left corner, you will see the different ways to get started earning points on your system.
4. Track your status on the profile page and the left menu to see how many points until you reach silver and then gold. Your point breakdown (and rewards) will be determined by the admins!
As you interact as use the platform more, you will gain more points based on various actions.
Allow users to receive points for performing the following actions on the platform:
- Signing in for the first time
- Signing up for their first event
- Signing up for additional events
- Completing a survey after their first event
- Sharing a photo
- Leaving comments/ratings
- Telling a colleague about an event
- Volunteering on a weekend
- Adding in a profile picture
Determine the points required to level up and receive rewards at:
Want to change the value of an action? Enter a new number then click ‘Save changes’ when complete. You can also click on the X to delete that action from the points management.