This article highlights how to confirm your status when you RSVP to an opportunity through InvolveSoft.
How to RSVP for an event
- When you find an opportunity you want to RSVP to, click on in the Click here to sign up button
- You will see a popup appear with all the shifts appear for the opportunity with the time of the shifts. It also states how many spots are available for any of the shifts and if any of the spots are on a waitlist by asking you to Join waiting list.
- You can select one or more shifts that you want to go to. If your administrator has set the requirement, you would need to confirm your age. Also, if your administrator has permitted it, you can also add guests you want to invite to the opportunity by clicking on Add a guest button and click Confirm.
- (Optional Step) If your administrator has set this up, you would be required to accept certain terms before being able to RSVP. You will have to check I agree and click RSVP to be able to RSVP to the opportunity.
- You will get a message on the screen that confirms your RSVP there are spots left for the shift. You will also receive an RSVP email. Else, you will get waitlisted and will get a waitlist confirmation email. You can use the next screen to add the event to your calendar so that you don't forget! Then you can click on Done
How to check your status
- Once you have RSVP'ed to an event, you can go on the event screen and click on the Volunteers Tab. You will see RSVPed, Invited, Waitlisted, Awaiting. On the first tab (RSVPed), if you see your name and the shift underneath, you know you are confirmed for that shift of the opportunity.
- If you click on Waitlisted tab and you see your name and the shift underneath, you know you have been put in the waitlist for that shift. if someone drops out, you will automatically be placed in the RSVP list and sent an alert email as well.