What is the coordinator role?
A coordinator is a user who has additional privileges to manage an event on the platform.
A coordinator can do the following for the event they are assigned:
- Set up event FAQ's
- Answer questions of users on the event
- Invite others
- Manage RSVP's
- RSVP users through a spreadsheet
- Remove people from the RSVP list
- Send emails
- Edit the event details
How do I create a coordinator?
- Click on the Settings tab in the navigation bar on the left. Then click on Configuration Settings in the top navigation.
- (Optional) If you want to allow coordinators to send emails, edit the event details and add & remove users in addition to answering questions and defining FAQ's, this step is necessary.
In Configuration Settings, scroll down to Allow event coordinators to create events and select Yes and then click on Save Changes. You will see a success prompt.
- Once you have your settings in place, you can go to the opportunity you want the coordinator to be created for through the Opportunities page.
On the opportunity details page, click on Settings and then click on Coordinators.
- Select one or more people in the Invite coordinators section by selecting the checkboxes. Once you have selected all the people, click on Create Coordinators button. The coordinators will appear on the screen with their status as Pending.
- The coordinator will get an email, and they will have to Accept or Reject the coordinator request. Once they have accepted, their status will update to Accepted in the coordinator section in the event and they will have all the privileges mentioned above.