Volunteered on your own time? Want to add your own organization to our list? Add your unique win!
Please note that the Unique Win configuration setting must be turned on by the Admin/Co-Admin for users to add Unique Wins. Please reach out to your system administrator to turn on the configuration setting.
How to Find Add Your Unique Win
- Click on My Account on the left-hand navigation menu. Please note that you must be under the User view of the account.
- Click on My Events on the top menu bar
- Once you're on My Events, please scroll down to My Past Events
- Click Add your unique win to create a Unique Win or select on a past Unique Win to edit it.
Adding Your Unique Win
- 1. Hours: Add in the details for the one-time or recurring opportunity. After filling it out, click on the Next: Organization button. Financial customers, please select the CRA checkbox if your event does qualify.
One-time: Please enter the date and number of hour(s) completed
Recurring: Please enter the number of hour(s), frequency of the volunteering activity, and start & end date
- 2. Organization: Type in the name of the nonprofit organization. Click within the drop-down menu. Click on the Next: Rating button.
If the non-profit is not in our system, it will ask you for additional information. After filling it out, click on the Next: Rating button.
Kindly note that the configuration setting for users adding nonprofit organizations must be turned on for Users to do this. If you cannot add an organization, please reach out to your Administrator to help you get the nonprofit added.
- 3. Rating: Rate your Unique Win activity. After filling it out, click on the Next: Comments button.
- 4. Comments (Optional): Add your comments about the event to the text box. After filling it out, click on the Next: Photo button.
- 5. Photos (Optional): Select a photo to upload from your Unique Win activity. After uploading, click on the Add unique win button to complete the unique win and record your hours!
Editing Your Unique Win
- Click on the Unique Win that you wish to edit. You can find your past Unique Wins using the directions under How to Find Your Unique Win listed above.
- Click on Settings on the Unique Win event page
- Click on Edit Event Details. You will then be redirected to the Unique Win event details that you completed when you created or last edited the Unique Win.
- Please note that you can edit the steps out of order depending on what needs to be edited. Once complete, please click on the Submit button (Steps 1-4) or the Update Unique Win button (Step 5)