Co-admins are users that can manage the platform and system settings.
Kindly note that users must be active on the platform in order to be added as a Co-admin. Users can be activated by having them sign onto their instance of the platform.
How to Add a User as a Co-admin:
1. Click on Account on the left-hand navigation menu. Please note that Accounts is only available under the Admin view, not the User view
2. Click on Users tab under the Company tab
3. Type in the user's name in the search box
4. Check the box next to the user's name
5. Click on Create coadmin(s) button
6. The user will now have co-admin system access
How to Remove a Co-admin:
1. Click on Account on the on the Left Menu
2. Click on Co-admins tab under the Company tab
3. Select the user(s) you wish to remove and click Remove
4. The user(s) has now been removed as a Co-admin and has returned to the regular user status on the platform