FAQ software (frequently asked questions) is a feature that enables companies to conveniently provide answers to questions that customers often ask. Providing customers with an FAQ section on an opportunity or event an integral part of a self-service strategy, allowing users to quickly find answers to the most common questions such as any questions they may have about waivers, event location, dress codes, allowed or denied items, etc.
Articles in this section
- How do I Find an Event?
- Why am I seeing filtered opportunities for my location?
- How to RSVP to an Event
- What does VTO stand for?
- How do I know I am RSVP'd to an Event?
- How to Automatically RSVP People to an Event
- How to Search for Opportunities by Location
- Add/Remove Event Pictures
- Edit Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs) for an Event
- Featured vs Booked events